The health care team at Forney Animal Hospital is committed to improving the day of every person and pet that walk through our doors. Our state-of-the-art facility allows our veterinary staff to give the best possible medical care. Our in-house diagnostic testing includes blood testing equipment, digital radiography and an ultra sound machine giving our team the ability to have same day results.
Call for an appointment or tour! 972-564-1015
Wellness Care & Customized Immunizations
Our wellness programs are designed specifically for your pet and include:
- Comprehensive physical exam, covering the 12 major body subsystems
- Internal and external parasite testing, preventative and treatment
- Vaccinations tailored to the individual risk assessment
- Early detection wellness testing
Surgical Procedures and In-House Diagnostics
We understand how stressful it can be to have a sick pet or one in surgery. That is why we have made it our goal to make each experience as comfortable as possible for both pets and pet parents by using the following protocols:
- Balanced, gentle and safe gas anesthesia
- Intravenous fluid therapy during the procedure
- Highly experienced and knowledgeable medical staff to monitor your pet’s blood pressure, oxygen saturation and cardiac pattern.
- Intense post operative care including pain management including home care pain medication.
- Digital radiographs (x-rays) including dental radiographs, available for immediate analysis or referral to a specialist at the click of a button.
- Our ultrasound machine is a helpful diagnostic tool and with clear images of the internal organs, our veterinarians are able to better help their patients.